Sunday 29 May 2011

Golden Ombre Nails

I thought it was time that I had a go at the ombre nail effect. Lovely one here by Zoe in Pink and Blue.

I had a sort through my colours, and wouldn't you know it; I had 4 shades of most colours not the required 5, unless I wanted to do it properly by adding white to a darker shade(Nope) Then I found another mini MF nailfinity right at the bottom :D

 So we have from L to R - Revlon Scented in Coconut Crush, Nails Inc. Culford Gardens, Max Factor Nailfinity in Angel Nails, No.7 Stay Perfect in Molten and No.7 Stay Perfect (New Summer Ltd edition) in Golden Palms


 

Not a bad look but I could use a lighter shade on my pinkie really as the shade is a tad too dark.The golden tones go really nice with a tan as well.(except for the conspicuous gap on my ring finger as ring had to go back to be shrunk :( )

Has anyone else tried Ombre Nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment