Monday 23 May 2011

NOTD - Nails Inc Garrick Street and OPI Meet & Jingle

2 NOTD as I couldn't make up my mind and wore a different colour on each hand.
First up is the lovely Garrick St by Nails Inc that I got in a Lucky Dip box from a a Facebook promotion by Nails Inc. 6 mystery colours for £15!!
This went on lovely and smooth, with no VBL. It took 3 coats to be opaque though. Very shimmery and iridescent. The above was taken indoors
And this one was outdoors in natural light - amazing difference in colour!!!

The second one for my right hand was OPI Meet and Jingle. I love this colour - red with a hint of gold, but it was a bit thin and chipped within hours. Also the ends wore thin really quickly.
Still a lovely colour though.

I wore these through the weekend and the wear on the Nails Inc was brilliant - hardly a hint of nail end showing but I was glad to get the OPI off.

Bye

Elise

X

No comments:

Post a Comment